Give it a woo, and a yay, and a seriously loud COME ON!! I’ve bought my ticket!
The itinerary is this:
- London to Mumbai
- Mumbai overland to Delhi (while in India I’ll be volunteering with Aidcamps, seeing Rach in Chennai, and checking out Kerala, Goa, Agra and Varanasi)
- Delhi to Hong Kong (from here I’ll be jetting up to Shanghai to see the Babes)
- Hong Kong to Bangkok (here I’ll check out Thailand and get a flight up to Hanoi)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to Sydney (Sydney to see Anna and Prue, and check out Oz)
- Sydney to Christchurch (overland up New Zealand from here to Auckland, maybe on the Magic Bus?)
- Auckland to Papeete (Tahiti baby!)
- Papeete to Easter Island (to check out those big freaky statues and eat some choccy eggs)
- Easter Island to Santiago (to eat some chile in Chile!)
- Santiago to Lima (Peru is where Paddington Bear came from so I’m looking for bears, and I also hope to do the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, see the Nazca Lines and maybe on into Bolivia)
- Lima to Quito (Ecuador’s capital)
- Quito to Miami (bienvenido a Miami!)
- Miami to New York (start spreadin’ the news….)
- New York to London!